As of FY2021, all PATH provider agencies must submit their monthly budget expense report on the new platform Vendor Connects being utilized across DBHDD's network. This means changes to previous processes so please review the steps below and ensure your agency is comfortable using Vendor Connects.
- Providers upload all PATH invoices into Vendor Connects.
- Invoices are reviewed by the Office of Supportive Housing (OSH).
- OSH uploads approved invoices onto SharePoint Behavioral Health Accounts Payable (BHAP) site.
- (Providers should not upload any PATH related invoices to BHAP sites anymore.)
- Finance receives the invoice and advances it to Accounts Payable for payment.
Below are helpful resources for Vendor Connects:
Vendor Connects Training, Links, and Support Information
- DBHDD University and Vender Connect Training Resources for Providers
- Vendor Connects Provider Training Guide (July 2020)
- Vendor Connects Training Video (July 2020)
- Vendor Connects Registration Guide (July 2020)
- Vendor Registration Link (for Vendor Connect, Vendors Only):