Below are basic instructions with screen images explaining how to log into your ZenDesk account to view and respond to any support tickets.
1. Accessing ZenDesk
- Go to GHVP.zendesk.com
2. Signing In
- Find the “Sign in” link at the top right of the screen and click it. A log-in box will pop up on the screen asking for your email and password.
- Your email is the email with which you submitted a request and if you’ve logged in before, you created a password, but if you’re never logged in, you’ll need to create one. Information about that is in the next step.
3. Creating or Resetting Your Password:
- If you’ve not logged into the platform before, you can click “Get a password” at the bottom of the box, or “Forgot my password” under the “Sign In” button.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot my password” and the same prompt below will appear.
3(b). Sign Up Prompt:
- If you’ve never submitted a request, you can click “Sign up” near the bottom of the box seen in Step 2 and the prompt below will pop up, asking you for your full name and email.
- The system will then send you an email with a link to log in and create a password and the log in process described above should work.
4. Now that You’re Logged in:
- You can view your tickets.
- You can respond to your tickets.
- You can securely send documents or information with PHI material because the platform is encrypted. Sending it via normal email to ZenDesk will not make it secure.
- You can also submit a new ticket/request directly. Remember not to submit a new ticket to follow up on an existing ticket, just reply to the original ticket if it’s not been closed yet.