On June 8, 2021, the Georgia Rental Assistance (GRA) and Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) conducted an informational webinar. The goal was to help educate the community about the Georgia Rental Assistance program and how it can help those in need.
To be certain that each participant has this information to assist them in the future, our staff recorded the live webinar session. For those who were not able to attend and those who would like to see the webinar again, the recording can be accessed here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eMCpAf_i_-RpXOUP2bz9xKzienR1ZI-L/view?usp=sharing
Additionally, you may also access the presentation/information shown in the webinar here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I1tjxCBna7MEPPGRby898eZSqLxGF35t/view?usp=sharing
As another resource for those in need of rental assistance, our team has included our outreach kit which includes flyers, graphics, social media captions, and links to additional resources such as the GRA blog, YouTube videos, etc. We highly encourage you to copy and paste this information to send to those who can utilize the items below:
Click this link to download the materials and read more about it below.
- Website: georgiarentalassistance.ga.gov - Please share with your community to ensure they can access the most accurate, up-to-date information.
- Flyer: This document provides a snapshot of the program, including basic details, how to apply, and how to contact our offices for help and information. We suggest this be distributed as broadly as possible, as it is an effective means of attracting initial interest.
- Blogs: These blogs can help you and your renters understand program requirements.
- Graphics: There are several sizes for you to choose from for your website and you can link them to georgiarentalassistance.com.
- Social media: You can also use the square graphics to share information in emails and social media sites. Use the blogs or program website and be sure to tag DCA using the following accounts: Facebook: @georgiaDCA // Twitter & Instagram: @ga_dca
Resources and More Information
- For a list of necessary documents, visit our website at georgiarentalassistance.ga.gov.
- Phone: (404) 679-4840 (RENT)
- Instructional Videos for Landlord and Renters
Our mission to help build strong, vibrant communities in Georgia starts with hearing from you. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call the GRA call center at 833-827-7368.