Why was our agency's Bridge Funding reimbursement claim denied by the Georgia Collaborative, aka the "ASO"?
For questions about Bridge Funding reimbursement claims, especially regarding denials and how to resolve or understand the denial, DBHDD will not be your customer support provider and we need you to reach out directly to the Georgia Collaborative for assistance.
Bridge Claim Support Phone Line: 855-606-2725
You can contact the Carelon customer support phoneline to speak with someone or you can submit a secure message in ProviderConnect that will reach the same team.
The support line is available during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm ET.
ProviderConnect is available 24/7 to submit an inquiry and you can access the log-in page at this link:
How to avoid Bridge Funding reimbursement claim denials?
- Please make sure you have the most current procedure codes for Bridge to ensure you are billing to the correct category. In many cases, the wrong procedure code was utilized and will cause the individual to exceed the maximum limit allowed, which can trigger a denial.
- Please also ensure you have not submitted a duplicate submission of the same claim for the same date of service as one that has already been paid, as this will also cause a denial automatically.
- Providers can now submit claims weekly and do not need to wait until someone has been housed to submit for reimbursement.
- Claims should be submitted ASAP and at a maximum within 90 days of the expense.
- Claims older than 180 days will automatically be denied without exception or possibility for appeal.